We are seeking applications from an enthusiastic and energetic person who would like to be part of our team delivering first class technical service. The role of Junior Installation Technician (Full Time) will suit someone who seeks to further their career as a Service Technician.
You will be joining a dynamic, evolving company that places strong emphasis on continuous professional development. Career progression is encouraged, and training/upskilling is provided.
Our company strives to become the most innovative provider of integrated hardware and software solutions to our client base. We seek to achieve this through sustainable practises while creating an efficient and enjoyable work environment for our people.
Minimum Leaving Certificate.
A 3rd Level IT qualification or Network Certification would be an advantage.
Installation Technician Job Duties
- Installation of printers and copiers
- Provision of technical assistance for customers and colleagues.
- Resolution of problems with networks and other computer systems
- Remote access of hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Implementation & support of SNMP device monitoring software
- Setup & support of scan to SMTP & SMB shares
- Installation configuration & support of print drivers on PC’s & Servers
- Follow up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
- Provision of end user training
- General warehouse duties
- Booking in stock \ parts
- Keeping area clean
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A full, clean driving licence
- Ability to communicate effectively to resolve customer issues via telephone & e-mail
- Ability to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external communications
- Understand complex verbal or written instructions; requires good customer service/support skills
- Requires a knowledge of current desktop computer operating systems, especially Windows (MAC experience beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to setup and configure devices in a network environment (this would be an advantage)
Hours of duty will be 9:00 to 17:30 Monday to Friday.
Pay will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
Area: All Ireland but mostly Munster / Connaught
A company van, mobile phone, branded clothing, and computer /Tablet is supplied
Please apply in writing, enclosing a cover letter and current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.