We are seeking applications from an enthusiastic and energetic person who would like to be part of the team delivering first class technical service in the following position: Senior Photocopier Technician (Full Time).
Minimum Leaving Certificate.
A 3rd Level IT qualification or Network Certification an advantage.
- Read, write, and follow English instructions
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Perform duties with minimal supervision
- A full, clean driving licence
- The ability to lift heavy equipment.
- Provide on-going end user training on equipment
- Point of contact for delivery for onsite support
- Utilize web-based applications as required to include service call handling software
- On-site as well as remote service support
- Collect equipment meter information and submit for billing purposes when required
- Customer problem resolution including escalation as required
- Coordinate work tasks and time management skills to ensure fulfilment of Service Level Agreements
- Able to demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks
Copier \ Printer Skills
- 5 years relevant photocopier and related equipment experience in a servicing and maintenance role, resolving customer and equipment printing issues. Canon experience would be an advantage
- Canon Uniflow experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Canon OCE \ Large Format copiers an advantage
- Ability to read technical manuals and follow instructions.
- You should also be detail-oriented and mechanically savvy, with the ability to install, disassemble and reassemble copiers and parts.
- Advanced Equipment problem solving and diagnosis
- Able to demonstrate ability to recognise PC to printer connectivity
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of network (e.g., how to add or delete a network printer)
- Download and install printer drivers on end-user equipment
- Perform printer mapping to PC as required
- Device Configuration (Enter IP address, scanning templates, User access levels. Scan to File/Email, etc)
- Monitor/apply current software updates/patches onsite or remotely
- Strong computer skills and an understanding of computer networks and software programs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and Microsoft Office \ 365
- Knowledge of MAC Operating Systems and iWork an advantage
- Escalate printer network issues to appropriate resource
Area: All Ireland but mostly Connaught \ Midlands.
A company van and computer \ Tablet is supplied.
Hours of duty will be 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. There may some be out of hours work.
Pay will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your C.Vs