Choosing the correct Canon Print Driver
If you use department ID printing you can add your ID and password to the driver using the below instructions.
1. Select the System Preferences icon from the dock at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the Print & Scan icon from the Hardware section.
3. Select the printer icon on the left hand side and then click the Options & Supplies button.
4. Select the Driver tab and ensure that Job Accounting is selected.
5. Select the Utility button and then click the Open Printer Utility button.
6. Ensure Department ID Management is selected.
7. Enter your ID and PIN and click the Verify button.
8. Click the Save Setting button to save your changes.