Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6000 Detailed Features
Easy to use
- Printing and scanning simultaneously drives further workflow efficiency
- Simple and convenient maintenance thanks to dual-roll feeding and easy roll replacement.
Designed for practicality and usability
- An advanced 66-inch large- format multifunction inkjet for high-end CAD, GIS and Poster production.
- Supreme productivity, outstanding quality, and intuitive operation across printing and scanning tasks.
- Ink type 12 Colour Pigment Ink, Maximum print resolution 2400 dpi
- Media width roll paper – 203.2-1,118 mm, Maximum media roll diameter 170 mm
- Operation panel 3.5” colour LCD touch panel, Interface USB direct print
- Super-efficient scanning and file handling
- Superb scanning quality, using Colortrac SingleSensor technology to deliver consistent performance
- Intuitive control across print and scan tasks, via 15.6-inch colour touchscreen display and new SmartWorks software
Economical and efficient
A built in accounting function allows accurate tracking of the cost per print enabling you to view the data through the printer driver. Economy mode can be selected which uses less ink, ideal when printing draft documents. Canon’s optional eMaintenance software automatically detects and manages mechanical problems and low ink levels linking directly to Canon Service.
Exceptional quality & accuracy
SingleSensor (CIS) with bi-directional LED light system can produce exceptional scan quality with accurate, consistent colour and more control over details in the shadows and highlights. Also, Canon’s 12-colour dye-and-pigment ink system produces vivid colours and the sharpest, lines. With an accuracy of /- 0.1% as well as a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Images are rendered at 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for maximum impact from super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles.
Increased robust security
Security has been increased with improved administrative functionality on the user interface. Unauthorised use of the printer and information leaks are minimised through restricted access and supported by print log management in network environments. The imagePROGRAF MFP is an ideal solution for small, medium and large corporations.
*Please check your local supplier, some LCD options may not be available in your country
**Requires internet access and cloud services