With Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-4700i Series you can
Control your costs
- Technology designed to reduce total cost of print.
- User activity tracking provides visibility of print behaviour.
- Apply policies and restrict usage at function level by user.
- Save on transmission costs by utilising the Fax over IP option with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-4700i Series.
- Tight integration with output management solutions such as uniFLOW.
- Remote diagnostics and assistance, help reduce costs by minimising downtime and time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Remote and centralised fleet management simplifies IT management of devices and fleets.
Secure your confidential information
- Control who has access to the device with Award-winning, smart user authentication without impacting on user productivity or convenience.
- Ability to disable functions by user to prevent unauthorised usage with the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-4700i Series.
- Secure Print and Mailbox enhance document confidentiality.
- Ensure information privacy and security across your network with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- Prevent unauthorised distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Industry-first Data Loss Prevention and auditing of prints, copies, scans and faxes through uniFLOW.
Manage your devices efficiently
- Supports industry and network standards i.e. PCL and Adobe PostScript for seamless integration.
- Shares resources (e.g. Fax) with other imageRUNNER ADVANCE devices on the network.
- Collaborates with business applications and external systems in the Cloud.
- Canon’s MEAP platform provides process optimisation, by integrating with a range of powerful document, capture and output management solutions.
- Canon’s device management tools give you a centralised point of control across your entire fleet, upgrade devices, check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with intuitive user maintenance videos and status notifications, to help keep supplies replenished.
Support your mobile working
- Connect to cloud storage to access documents online.
- Secure mobile printing as standard.
- Support for industry standards such as Apple Airprint® and Mopria®.
- Enable guest printing with Direct Connection.
- Supports a range of connection types with your smart device e.g. Optional Bluetooth.
- Substitute your PC for your smart device to complete your day-to-day workflows.
- Send data from your smart device to the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-4700i Series and vice versa.
Streamline your document workflows
- Intuitive user interface with a large, responsive tilting colour touchscreen with smart phone-like usability.
- Advanced personalisation enables a unique, personal experience tailored to meet each user’s workflow needs.
- Effortless, rapid scanning captures paper-based documents with ease.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft® PowerPoint files through a single-pass duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals.
- End-to-end document creation with a selection of finishing capabilities including convenient Staple-on-demand functionality.
- Motion sensor technology wakes device from sleep mode when the user approaches.
- Automatically remove blank pages when scanning.
Be environmentally responsible
- Class leading Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) ratings.
- Consumes as little as 0.6W in sleep mode.
- Incorporates sustainable design, with the use of recycled materials and bio-based plastic, and a focus on minimising environmental impact.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Qualifies for the stringent Blue Angel award.
- Reduce waste with Staple-less Eco stapler.
- Minimise waste with default 2-sided printing, secure printing, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, achieving the desired results at the first time of printing.
Technology you can depend on
- Quiet finishing provides less interruptions to workers, keeping employees productive.
- The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX-4700i Series has a robust design and engine, perfect for handling workloads of busy workgroups.
- Total paper capacity of 6,330 reduces downtime.
* Canon’s iW Desktop Quick Printing Tool Awarded BLI’s 2013 BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation
** Typical Energy Consumption. Methodology defined by ENERGY STAR (www.eu-energystar.org)