Installing the Access Management Print Driver Add-in
2. Select your language, product type and model in the For your business section.
3. Select Your Operating System and Language and click Submit.
4. Click on the Access Management System Printer Driver Add-in link.
5. Click on the link under the Downloads section.
6. Accept the agreement and click the Download software button.
7. The download should start automatically, it will save a file named o1481mux_w_ams311_32_64.zip to your Downloads folder.
8. Open your Downloads folder and open the o1481mux_w_ams311_32_64.zip file.
9. Right click on the UK.exe file and select copy.
10. Go back to the Downloads folder and Right click in an empty area and select Paste.
11. This will paste a file called UK.exe into the Downloads folder. Double Click this file and select Extract.
12. You should now have a folder called UK in the Downloads library.
13. Open this folder and navigate to UK > Printer Driver Add-in.
- If you are on an older 32bit version of Windows (XP) then open the x86 folder.
- If you have a newer 64bit version of windows then open the x64 folder.
14. Run the Setup.exe file and accept any warnings that appear.
15. Click the Next button to continue with the installation.
16. Click the Yes button to accept the License Agreement.
17. Select the Driver you want to use with the AMS and click on the Add button, then click Next.
18. Click on the Next button.
19. Click [Yes] when the message confirming whether you want to retrieve the device (printer) information is displayed.
20. Click the Start button.
21. Click the Yes button to start the installation. When finished click the Close button.