Adding Your ID to Driver
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key to open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, type control printers and press the OK button.
3. A window will open with a list of installed Printers.
- Right click on the Printer and select Printer Properties.
4. Select the AMS tab.
- Click on the User Name/Password button.
5. Enter your User Name and Password and place a check in the Save Password checkbox. Click the OK button.
6. If the username and password are correct you can click ok to the below screen.
7. Uncheck the Print restriction checkbox and click the OK button to save the changes.
8. Click on the Device Settings tab and click the Settings(W) button.
9. Uncheck Confirm user information when Performing Secure Print and click OK.
10. Click OK to exit the driver.