Choosing the correct Canon Print Driver
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key to open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, type control printers and press the OK button.
3. A window should open with a list of installed Printers.
4. Right click on the Printer and select Printer Properties.
5. Select the Preferences button on the General Tab.
6. Change the Output method to Secured Print.
7. Select the Yes button to set the User information.
8. Enter your Pin and click the OK button
9. Click OK to close the remaining windows.