Docutec, part of the Cantec Group, is seeking applications for a Systems Support Associate. The full-time role will be based at our Waterford office in the Cleaboy Business Park.
Help Desk Job Duties
- Providing technical assistance for customers and internal staff
- Resolving problems with networks and other computer systems
- Remotely accessing hardware or software for clients to make changes and fix problems
- Implementation & support of SNMP device monitoring software
- Setup & support of scan to SMTP & SMB shares
- Installation configuration & support of print drivers on PC’s & Servers
- Support of Managed Print software solutions (PaperCut, uniFLOW, PrinterLogic)
- Following up with customers to ensure full resolution of issues
Help Desk Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to resolve customer issues via telephone & e-mail
- Must to able to speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external communications
- Understand complex verbal or written instructions; requires good customer service/support skills
- Requires thorough knowledge of current desktop computer operating systems, especially Windows (MAC experience beneficial but not essential)
- Ability to setup and configure devices in a network environment
- Experience with Active Directory, File & Print servers and SQL Management studio will be beneficial
- Applicants should have 1-2 years of computer support experience or IT certification in A+/MCP.
- Desirable: Computer Systems and Networks course
Hours of duty will be 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Pay will be commensurate with skill level and experience.
Please apply in writing to: email@example.com.